Thursday, August 24, 2006

More updates:

I received my Candy C's back from Crank Brothers fairly quickly. It was about a 1.5 week process, which is quicker than most places are. Jason @ Crank Brothers was very helpful throughout the whole process.

In other news, I'm excited about the new Panaracer Rampage 2.35 tire. It's supposed to be out sometime in the fall, and according to Shiggy (MTBR's resident tire expert and owner of mtbtires.com) it's pretty awesome.

I also had an accident a couple weeks ago. I fell off an A-frame built over a logpile. Thankfully, my landing zone was near my Camelbak, in that soft pile of leaves. Unfortuantly, I landed hard on my left arm/shoulder. X-rays show no breaks, but a good amount of soft tissue damage. 2.5 weeks later, and it's still sore.

The Allegheny County Mountain Bike Fest is going strong as well. Over 75 riders showed up for the first ride at Deer Lakes. It was really cool to be riding with so many other riders!

That's it on the news. Enjoy the rest of the season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home